Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring has sprung!

How do I know spring has arrived?


My bike
The bikes are in the shop.  They're getting put back together!  And cleaned!  And tuned up!  Soon we'll be kangaroo riding with Gus and Jack.  We got them helmets, which are now being used as toy "hats" to get the boys used to them before they need to wear them.  On the bikes! I cannot wait.  I have missed my bike.

My nose
I sneezed so loudly today that Jack jumped.  Poor baby.  Mama's not mad, just stuffed up.  It's spring!

The windows
We took down the plastic covering from the windows.  It's warm enough to not need the extra insulation.  The windows can be opened to let in the freshening breeze... which may explain why my nose is getting stuffy.

Corn hole
A sure sign of spring around here is when the corn hole boards appear in the side yard at my parents' house.  And sure enough, they were set up today!


The park
We have been to the park two times in the past three days.  Love it!  I am so ready for spring!

3 comments:

  1. I love it. I am so glad that spring has sprung. Ironically enough, I think I had just gotten all my spring/summer clothes put in storage. Haha. Maybe by december I will have my winter clothes put in storage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I know what you mean, Adrienne. I also have to go buy the babies some warm-weather clothes... they don't fit last years' anymore :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for spring, too. I took my 7 month old to the park yesterday. She had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete